Dental Care Alliance is a dental support organization that was established in 1991 to provide comprehensive dental care to patients in 13 States. All DCA offices pride themselves on satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general and specialty dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
Currently we have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Orthodontist to join one of our highly successful affiliated practices in the Hudson Valley Area.
1. Diagnoses teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
2. Plans treatment, using cephalometric, height, and weight records, dental x-rays and front and lateral dental photographs.
3. Examines patient's mouth to determine position of teeth, and jaw development.
4. Fits dental appliances in patients mouth to alter position and relationship of teeth and jaws and to realign teeth.
5. Adjusts dental appliances periodically to produce and maintain normal function.
6. Designs and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
Licensed in the State of New York.
DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Orthodontic program.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.