We are looking to hire an Orthodontic Treatment Plan Coordinator for our affiliate office; Main Street Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics at Cape Coral located in Cape Coral, FL. The ideal OrthodonticTreatment Plan Coordinator will have experience working with treatment plans. The Treatment Plan Coordinator serves as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans for Orthodontic care. The Treatment Coordinator exhibits an efficient, knowledgeable and positive countenance to every patient experience. The best candidate will have an energetic, service-focused attitude, and be able to prioritize appropriately to assure patient satisfaction. Comfort with using a computer and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required. Previous dental/medical insurance experience required.
As one of the country's largest dental support organizations, we have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on improving the well-being of both patients and dentists.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
The Treatment Coordinator serves as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans for dental care. The Treatment Coordinator exhibits an efficient, knowledgeable and positive countenance to every patient experience.
• Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
• Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
• Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
• Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
• Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
• Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
• Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
• Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
• Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
• Assist in Practice’s collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
• Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Perform general office duties and other duties as required
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.