We are hiring an Orthodontic Treatment Plan Coordinator to work for our affiliate practice, Dental One Associates. This is a full-time position that does require some travel between 3 different offices located in Marietta, Toco Hills, and College Park. The Ortho Treatment Plan Coordinator we hire must have 1-2 years' experience presenting dental treatment plans; knowledge of various dental insurance plans; and exceptional customer service skills. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
The Treatment Coordinator serves as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans for dental care. The Treatment Coordinator exhibits an efficient, knowledgeable and positive countenance to every patient experience.
• Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
• Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
• Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
• Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
• Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
• Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
• Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
• Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
• Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
• Assist in Practice’s collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
• Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Perform general office duties and other duties as required
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
Dental One Associates is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.