Dental Care Alliance is growing and we are looking for another Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our team! This is a full-time position working at our corporate office located in beautiful Lakewood Ranch, Florida. The AP Coordinator we hire must be proficient working with Excel; experience working with Dynamics Great Plains is a plus; AP automation experience is preferred; credit card and T&E experience is preferred. This position offers a competitive salary, plus benefits!
You will find this a supportive work environment with ample professional development opportunities that allow you to move up.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Scanning, sorting, and data entry of supplier invoices
• Ensure compliance with approval hierarchies
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries and escalations in a timely manner
• Adhere with departmental policies and procedures
• Assist with special projects as assigned (for example, conversion of vendor’s electronic payments)
• Accurate and timely data entry skills with attention to details
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while still meeting deadlines
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Take initiative to proactively research and resolve problems, and improve processes
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Analytical and problem solving skills with focus on accuracy and efficiency
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of standard accounting principles preferred
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
As one of the country’s largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 265 affiliated practices in 15 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance’s success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.