Konikoff Dental is currently looking for a Dental Regional Manager to support our 16 dental offices located in the Virginia Beach area.
Supervises: Office Managers and Area Managers
1. Provides overall operational management direction and guidance to regional offices. (Non-Clinical staff)
2. Hires office managers and involved in recruiting process for key office positions.
3. Insures compliance with Dental Care Alliance policy and procedures.
4. Plan and implement programs for obtaining the operational goals and objectives for the region.
5. Insures compliance with Federal and State laws for dentistry as well as Employment and Safety.
6. Trains and evaluates office and area managers as a continuous process.
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
Konikoff Dental is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country’s largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 265 affiliated practices in 13 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance’s success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.